[buug] cisco emulator

johnd john at jjdev.com
Tue Oct 7 16:02:34 PDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 03:40:37PM -0700, Bob Read wrote:
> I recommend buying your own routers, for cheap, on
> craigslist or ebay, and playing with them in a lab at
> home:

I didn't realize they were so cheap, I think I wil buy one.  I want
make sure what ever kind I buy is the same kind I need to know about to pass
the CCNA/P tests.

 From what I understood in class there are more than one type of router.

Once I figure out what I need, I will consider getting a used router.

I've already looked at zebra.  I didn't realize it could be used to emulate
a cisco router.