[buug] Xchat download onto Archos Jukebox fails.

Benjamin Liu benjamin_j_liu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 13:04:20 PDT 2003

Happy weekend!

I would like to download files through Xchat onto my
Archos Jukebox usb device, but the downloads keep
failing. My fstab line is:
/dev/sda1 /home/benj/movies auto noauto,user,rw 0 0

When benj mounts the usb device, it is accessible
read/write to him, but Xchat downloads seem to not
have access. I don't think the problem is with
permission settings in Xchat because downloads to the
harddrive work fine with the current file permissions.
Any suggestions on how to make my usb device
accessible for writing?

Thanks,
Ben