[buug] commercial linux proxy servers

johnd john at jjdev.com
Fri Sep 26 12:43:53 PDT 2003

Has anyone here ever ran a commercial proxy server on Linux that they would
recommend?  I need to put together a pros and cons list of a commercial
proxy server and squid for the IT group at my work.

I've found many commercial proxy servers on google but have never used
anything other than squid.  Any input would be helpful.  Also, if anyone
has had any luck with a 'proxy appliance' that would be cool, too.

--Henry Spencer (Usenet signature, November 1987)