[buug] dhcp

f.johan.beisser jan at caustic.org
Tue Apr 20 17:00:41 PDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, johnd wrote:

> yea, but I'm not doing name based virtual hosts or I would have not been
> trying to get an ip in the first place

ah.

> it uses ssl and needs an ip
> our dhcp servers lets you get an ip and give a name to resolve with

the hard part with this is that you can run this all secluded. honestly,
let me suggest that you DO run it secluded before you finish setting it
all up "live."

	The other day I asked former Yankees pitcher Jim Bouton
        what he thought of our great victory over Iraq, and he
        said, "Mohammed Ali versus Mr. Rogers."
		-- kurt vonnegut, 5.9.03