[buug] Skype problems

Rodrigo Maues Rocha rmaues at argo.com.br
Wed Aug 4 06:32:41 PDT 2004

All,

It's my first message. I have a Evo N1020v compaq notebook with the
5.2.1 intalled and work fine. Last week a try to install a  skype ported
version.  I found  a problem with sound and  find  on web a  found  a
skype forum where  I  see  a message from Alexander Leidinger(ports
maintainer). So, in this message Alexander talk about a problem with a
freebsd sound system and recomend the use a patch make from him. OK, I
do this, recompile my kernel and make a reboot.

When start, my speakers have a constant sound. Alexander think that can
be a problem with acpi. Here I need the both, skype and acpi. Any one
have any idea to fix this??

thanks.

--
+-------------------------------+