[buug] software system needed

Chris Waters xtifr at debian.org
Fri Aug 27 14:17:53 PDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 01:35:00PM -0700, johnd wrote:

> 4. making my own (probably with java/jsp/servlets)

> it need to be open-source and be UNIX based

These requirements seem a bit contradictory - java isn't open-source
(unless you're planning to use gjc or kaffe).

I found zope (which is what plone is based on) to be very pleasant to
work with, but I haven't done anything as extensive as what it sounds
like you're planning.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr at debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single