[buug] software system needed

jwithers grayarea at reddagger.org
Fri Aug 27 14:25:43 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 14:01, Brian Sobolak wrote:

> I don't know the full extent of what you're trying to do, but
> php-groupware might be an option too.  They have a lot of tools for
> allowing people to collaborate on projects.
>
> brian

Yeah, it isn't a bad package in some ways. The only thing to keep in
mind is that things seem to have gone to hell in a handbasket since the
group split into eGroupWare and phpGroupWare and I haven't seen much
movement out of the phpGroupWare folk. Given that various security
uglies pop up with this package from time to time, I would be kinda
leery about a dev community that doesn't seem to have it's act in a
basket.

But, hey, that is just me.

jpw