[buug] Meeting Tonight - Need help with kernel patch

Nick Sophinos nickmdf at tsoft.com
Thu Dec 16 14:59:59 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have not been to a BUUG meeting in a while but tonight I have the
opportunity to go.

I have a Dell D600 in which I have Fedora Core 3 installed.
Most everything is working but I still need to patch the kernel in
order to get the S3 suspend state to work, as prescribed in this
web page:

http://www.loria.fr/~thome/d600/#build

Anyhow, I know this is an easy thing but have not done this before
and would greatly appreciate someone lending me their intellectual
training wheels as I attempted this tonight.

Any thoughts?

- Nick