[buug] [Heather_Fox at prenhall.com: RE: TOMORROW- 2/7- Samba-Team Guru John Terpstra in Downtown SF]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Fri Feb 6 13:48:07 PST 2004

Are y'all interested? If so, pick someone amongst you that can be point
person for them to send the books to, and I'll reply to her.

-Jon

----- Forwarded message from "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com> -----

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:12:41 -0500
From: "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com>
Subject: RE: TOMORROW- 2/7- Samba-Team Guru John Terpstra in Downtown SF
To: "'Jon McClintock'" <jammer at weak.org>

P.S.  Jon: I don't believe your group is part of the Addison-Wesley/Prentice
Hall PTR Users' Group Program, which would basically entitle your group to
receive a free review copy of each new book we publish related to UNIX or
Open Source.  In exchange, we ask for user group members to make some noise
about our books by posting reviews to Amazon/BN/your own group's listserv
and/or website, or any other relevant website or public forum.

Do you think your members would be interested?  Would you be willing to
bring it up at the next meeting?  I Look forward to your feedback.

--Heather

Heather Fox, Publicist
Addison-Wesley & Prentice Hall PTR
Mailing address:
Pearson Education, 1 Lake St., #3K17, Upper Saddle River, NJ  07458
(phone) 201.236.7139; heather.fox at pearsoned.com