[buug] Netgear MA311

johnd john at jjdev.com
Mon Feb 9 11:23:07 PST 2004

good luck...

A while back I had a laptop and tried 5 different cards.  I couldn't get
any of them to work.  It seems like (at least where I was) that all the
supported chipsets where gone.

A few years ago, I bought a wireless nic and it worked with no probleml.  It
was a Orinoco card.

--
Remember, a friend will help you move, a good friend will help you move, a body.