[buug] SBC Selling Call history

Bill Honeycutt wfhoney at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 9 17:35:39 PST 2004

I tried the link on http://www.debris.com/journal/557, clicked on it:

http://sbc-pacbell.com/rescpni

I was able to get through, got a form asking me for the following stuff:

--------- snip ----------
Residential and Business Accounts

Please complete this form to indicate that you want to restrict the CPNI
on your SBC telephone number.

Fields with * are required

*Please indicate if this is a residential or business phone number.

Residential
Business

*First Name:
*Last Name:
Business Name (if applicable):
E-mail Address:
*Address:
*City:
*State:
California  Nevada
*Zip Code:
*Telephone Number:
Ex. 916-555-1212
*Customer Code:

Your customer code can be found in the top left corner of the bill.

...and after I submitted, it came back with the following soothing words:

We have received your Customer Proprietary Network Information Response
Form (CPNI).

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We will process your order
as requested. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.

Who knows if this goes into the bit bucket or not!!!

Bill