[buug] Today? & "UNIX BUG" license plate

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Thu Jan 1 17:31:05 PST 2004

Meeting today?

I'm not sure if the "regular" location is open today.  I was by there
on 2003-12-27 and *did not* see any sign indicating they'd be closed
today - but that's far from a guarantee they'll be open.

I believe the number for Au Coquelet Cafe is: 1-510-845-0433.

I won't be back in time to make it today - I think many(/most?) of the
"regulars" also won't be making BUUG meeting today (if meeting does in
fact occur today).

But if folks show up and meet (regular place or an alternate if Au
Coquelet Cafe is closed), I think that then constitutes a meeting :-)
... might be useful to bring a BUUG sign, or something to make one, in
case (regular) "keeper of the sign" isn't there.

Oh, yes, ... and seen in Berkeley :-) (on 2003-12-27 and other dates):
California vehicle license plate:
UNIX BUG
on a classic slightly modified VW Beatle (at/around 2404 Dana St.)