[buug] Managing Unix user environments?

f.johan.beisser jan at caustic.org
Thu Jul 22 15:29:03 PDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Brian Sobolak wrote:

> Unix Power Tools has tons of tips that can enhance productivity.  The
> cds has lots of little scripts that people have written.  I don't
> remember that it covered zsh a lot, but most of the examples were
> provided in csh, ksh, and bash/sh.

Unix Power Tools is handy, but since buying it in 98 i've opened it about
3 times.

course, it was (and probably still would be) handy those 3 times.

 --- f.johan.beisser ---
     Thanks bash.org!
	<kritical> matts: bikes go faster than cars...a bike at 60 mph
	           is a lot faster than a car at 60 mph
	<kritical> a bike at 60 mph will blow by a car at 60 mph