[buug] Managing Unix user environments?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Jul 22 16:03:13 PDT 2004

On O'Reilly's site, I see
   Unix Power Tools, 3rd Edition
   By Shelley Powers, Jerry Peek, Tim O'Reilly, Mike Loukides
   3rd Edition October 2002
   ISBN: 0-596-00330-7
   1156 pages, $69.95 US, $108.95 CA, £49.95 UK
Is that the one?

Also I see it on Amazon for $47.57.

Is the third edition reasonably up to date?

george woolley
Why ride a bike with round wheels
when square wheels are a possibility? :-)
http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20040403/mathtrek.asp