[buug] Beacon School

bferrell at baywinds.org bferrell at baywinds.org
Wed Jun 9 11:53:48 PDT 2004

Tim,

You might want to check out Alameda County property and Salvage in San Leandro next to Fairmont Hospital.  That's where Alameda county disposes of just about everything.  A couple of years ago I picked up a pair of complete Sun workstations for just a bit over $200.

"Tim Mansfield" <tim at smallschools.org> wrote ..