[buug] Hard Disk Data Recovery Recommendations?

Nick Sophinos nickmdf at tsoft.com
Thu Jun 10 08:27:03 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

A neighbor of mine came to me yesterday and told me that her hard drive is
physically trashed and was considering going to Best Buy for data recovery
services.  I suspect that there must be a better alternative around here in
Berkeley.  Once I take a look at it and verify that the hard disk really is
toast, does anyone have a reccomendation as to where to bring it to?  If it
matters, she probably has Windows XP for the OS.

Thanks,

- Nick