[buug] mfc dev with linux

Mike Hedlund mike at boom.net
Tue May 18 10:03:24 PDT 2004

Are you taking over someone elses project which has already been started using MFC, or are you doing it from scratch? Either way, I'd probably just use the native VC++ environment as you will spend 3-5x as much time trying to get your custom environment working.

I used to do a decent amount of windows development work (mostly porting, some native stuff) and I found VC++ easy to use and quick when I just wanted to Get It Done.

Cheers,

-mike