[buug] Hello

Jeremy Huddleston eradicator at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 30 01:50:03 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 21:58 -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> Jeremy> promote Gentoo whenever possible =p... So hello everyone.
>
> Do you have a quad Opteron at home? :-)

Ooh... that'd be fun to play with, but no...

All running Gentoo:

pentium3 media center in the living room
3 x 1U pentium3 farm machines... don't really use them much now... they
were my render farm for a project I was working on last year
1 amd64 server / workstation
1 Sun Ultra 10 (UltraSparc IIi)
1 SGI Indy

The Indy isn't running 'cause I need to get a HD for it... anyone got a
SCSI enclosure with a cdrom drive and hd in it lying around that they
wanna sell off?

--
Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator at gentoo.org>