[buug] Sun system looking for a good home; BUUG list is back!

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Sun Oct 3 17:07:24 PDT 2004

I've got a co-worker that happens to also live in Berkeley, and is
giving away a Sun system.  I don't have full specifications
information, but this is what I seem to recall:
SPARC 5, includes keyboard and monitor, presently running Solaris 8,
includes 3 hard drives (2 internal 1 external).

If you are or may be interested, drop me a note and I'll pass it
along to my coworker.

And, ... if you're received this in a timely manner, it should be
obvious the BUUG list is working once again :-), but in case
you were curious, wondering what happened, or just wanted to know: