[buug] Re: gpg keysigning (a wee bit at BUUG 2004-10-07)

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Thu Oct 7 03:37:23 PDT 2004

Sounds like a plan.  I'll likewise bring the requisite information
for any BUUG attendees that may want to sign my keys that haven't
already ... and of course I can sign keys with suitable information
provided.

I try make it a habit to generally bring "those little strips of paper"
to user group meetings (e.g. BUUG) in case keysignings are done/offered,
but I don't always remember to bring them.  I rather like the idea I heard
at the 2004-10-04 keysigning of writing the fingerprint data on cellular
phone (or something one always carries) ... not a bad idea. :-)

references/excerpts:
BUUG: http://www.buug.org/
2004-10-04 past event: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=55294