[buug] Re: gpg keysigning (a wee bit at BUUG 2004-10-07)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 7 09:53:32 PDT 2004

[Reply-To set, even though I'm on both lists, because cross-posting
across mailing lists is just a bad idea.]

Quoting Michael Paoli (mp at rawbw.com):

> I rather like the idea I heard at the 2004-10-04 keysigning of writing
> the fingerprint data on cellular phone (or something one always
> carries) ... not a bad idea. :-)

I keep my key ID and signature in my PalmPilot, which I can therefore
read off or beam at people, if the battery gods are willing.

--
Cheers,                   The cynics among us might say:   "We laugh,
Rick Moen                 monkeyboys -- Linux IS the mainstream UNIX now!