[buug] Connect Links in email browser

Laurence Clark hsuclarklarry at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 12:52:24 PDT 2005

Hows It

Keep firefox running. Firefox is the web browser that goes with
Thunderbird. When you click on an URL in Thunderbird, Firefox will goto
the website.

Another Note:
Keep Thunderbird and Firefox on the same desktop.

If you use a window manager where you switch from one virtual desktop to
another there is a problem. Switching between desktops on my system
(SUSE / WindowMaker) can crash thunderbird / firefox.