[buug] Logical Volume Manager (LVM) on LINUX (BALUG 2005-05-17)

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Thu Aug 18 23:41:08 PDT 2005

Okay, some questions came up on LVM at todays BUUG meeting, anyway:
Logical Volume Manager (LVM) on LINUX (BALUG 2005-05-17)
Here's the primary starting URL for those materials:
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/lvm/balug/

That's from (and related to) the LVM presentation I did at BALUG 2005-05-17.

I still have some slight updates to add to it one of these
days(/weeks/months/...), but the vast majority of the existing materials
will almost certainly be remaining pretty much (if not identically) the
same.