[buug] Postfix Server for FreeBSD

Al Plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Dec 3 21:43:34 PST 2005

Hi Gurus,

Any one know of a how-to on postfix for FreeBSD with suggested HD
partition scheme for 80 Gig drive?

Also:

HP server PII Vectra Vl  box. Cant get FreeBSD 6.* to install on this
type of box. Tried several different CDroms but just get a flashing - at
the top of the screen and no install. Any ideas? I have 2  NT servers to
make into FreeBSD 6*.

I set the cmos to see the CDrom  first and then  HD for install.

Al Plant

  -- Webmaster- http://hawaiidakine.com Admin- http://freebsdinfo.org --
Supporting Open Source Computing - - FreeBSD 4.11/6.* -- Debian Linux 3*
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carroll