[buug] I love Gallery -and- recommendations for CUSeeMe or alternative

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 12:39:39 PST 2005

Hello BUUG,

1)  I really, really miss going to BUUG meetings, but
my San Jose lifestyle makes it too difficult to get to
Berkeley.  *sigh*.  One of these days, maybe I'll make
a special trip.

2)  I just installed Gallery 1.4.4pl5 on freeBSD and I
love it.  Mad Props for Gallery!
http://bread.boom.net/gallery  What are you guys using
for pics/media cataloging?

3)  I want to install a video server on freeBSD so
that multiple people with webcams on their
workstations can "login" and do videoconferencing.
Some friends have recommended CU-SeeMe, but with the
caveat "I used to use it several years ago, there's
probably something better and newer"...any
recommendations?

Thanks,
Bob r.

=====