[buug] Available: Solaris 2.6 Hardware 5/98 SPARC CD-ROMs

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Sat Feb 12 18:07:15 PST 2005

I've got a set of
Solaris 2.6 Hardware 5/98 SPARC CD-ROMs
(and some related CD-ROMs that I believe were shipped with it at the time)
to give away.

If you're interested, just drop me a note, and optionally include a
short note about why you're interested in them.

I'll likely make it to the BUUG meeting 2005-02-17 and have them with me
then and there.

Anyone that can make reasonable arrangements to pick them up from me
is potentially eligible (I tend to travel between Berkeley and San Francisco
rather regularly, so other rendezvous may be possible).

If I get multiple requests prior to 2005-02-17 I'll select one I think may be
most noteworthy and can manage to get them from me.  After that, relatively
first come, first serve to any relatively reasonable request.