[buug] I would like to pay someone to help me with a kernel patch

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Mon Feb 14 23:05:12 PST 2005

You might also try asking around some of the local/regional LINUX users
groups, as what you're looking at is (relatively) LINUX specific.

Though not exactly 100% up-to-date, this URL has a pretty good list
of (mostly) regional LINUX users groups:
http://www.thelinuxsource.com/index.php?page=LUG's
You can also take about 3 or so LINUX user group name acronyms (particularly
if the group is more alive/active) and sprinkle them into a Google search
(perhaps along with LINUX or on their LINUX specialized search), and come
up with a fair number of web pages including local/regional LINUX users
groups.

If you haven't already, you might want to check into some of the
LINUX installfest events.  Though they're more geared towards doing
installs, you may want to inquire to see if they might be able to
assist you with something like this at one of the install events.