[buug] DHCP and option 82

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Mon Jul 11 20:37:30 PDT 2005

Do you know if your FreeBSD installation is using the ISC DHCP server?
If so that DHCP server is well documented, and quite standards conformant.  If
I'm not mistaken, by default it logs via syslog, but command line options
and/or configuration file options can alter that behavior (likely also
including what it does and doesn't log, when, how, and where, etc.)