[buug] Web development SIG

k christ kchrist at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 12 13:15:55 PDT 2005

Greetings! I'm fairly new to the Bay area. I moved up from LA last
year and have only just now started looking at local user groups and
such. In LA I was on the mailing list for, and occasionally went to
the meetings of, the SGVLUG (San Gabriel Valley LUG). Their meetings
were more structured, with planned presentations and such, but BUUG
looks interesting as well. I'll try to stop by one of these weeks.

LA also had LAMPSIG, an LA web development user group. Is there
anything like this around the East Bay? The LAMPSIG meetings
conflicted just perfectly with my work schedule, so I never actually
went to any, but that is where my interest mainly lies, so I'm hoping
to find something up here I can get involved in.