[buug] DHCP and option 82

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Tue Jul 12 22:08:57 PDT 2005

Well, you might get answer(s) sooner and/or get better answer(s) on/with
some list(s)/forum(s), ...

I peeked a bit more at the ISC DHCP server (
ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/dhcp/dhcp-3.0.2.tar.gz
).  I don't quickly/easily find anything much beyond logging configurations
and debug option(s).  Perhaps cranking up the logging level and/or directing
that to file (or pipe, etc.) may suffice.  When all else fails, it does
come with source. :-)