[buug] Lists of Bay Area LINUX User Groups

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Fri May 6 14:29:13 PDT 2005

Question came up yesterday at the BUUG meeting about information on various
Bay Area LINUX User Groups/resources (e.g. such as finding list of information
on various LINUX user groups).

Bit of a chicken and egg thing but I usually find the handiest way to quickly
locate such, is by searching on several relevant LUGs, e.g.:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=balug+svlug+eblug+penlug+buug&btnG=Search
I typically also find tossing in one that's relatively LINUX related, but not
exclusively LINUX (e.g. BUUG or a BSD group) thins the search results in
a manner that's often quite useful.

Among the various lists and such, this one looks rather comprehensive and
relatively current in its information:
http://lists.linuxgazette.net/bale/