[buug] who wants to step up?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 23 20:47:23 PDT 2006

Maybe just something relativeliy simple, e.g.:

Maybe just change the mail form link on
the BUUG page such that it gets e-mailed to myself and
one other person (e.g. Larry or some other regular or semi-regular
attendee/participant) so that generally speaking at least one of us
would see the item in a relatively timely manner and attend to it.
Or could replace that with a spam resistant alias that would then
forward to us, e.g. text on the BUUG page, such as:
"
To contact us, send e-mail to:
buug_contact NOSPAM AT buug DOT org
(remove NOSPAM, change AT to @, remove the spaces, change the DOT to .)
"
Then if/when that e-mail address ever starts getting spammed significantly,
we could then always "retire" that one and similarly construct a new
forwarding alias.

Quoting Aaron Porter: