[buug] Apache Virtual Hosts

Al Plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Mon May 8 10:03:34 PDT 2006

Aloha Gurus,

I have tried to setup a Virtual hosts server in apache 1.3 ( single IP
to the box) and I can get only the first domain in the three in the
setup I am trying to come up. (moving any of the three to that position
works.) I read all the docs I could find and can only find some vague
info that a box running FreeBSD accessed by ssh wont allow virtual
hosts. If this is true is there a work around?

Any body know how I can find a how-to on this?

Al Plant

  -- Webmaster- http://hawaiidakine.com Admin- http://freebsdinfo.org --
Supporting Open Source Computing - - FreeBSD 4.11/6.* -- Debian Linux 3*
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carroll