[buug] Anyone interested in a little job?

Walt Schlender wongalongtong at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:10:26 PDT 2006

Hello BUUG guys,

I've got a little bluetooth/linux arm project I need help on and I
thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone is interested in it.

I showed a little Nokia 770 unit to the BUUG folks a couple of weeks
ago. We use the bluetooth built into the unit to do some serial
communications with a special peripheral device.

It all works, but it's flakey... that's because I'm echoing command
strings and redirecting the data to dev/rfcomm0 rather than opening
dev/rfcomm0 outright and sending data there...

Problem is that I can't figure out how to do that on ARM linux
install. So that's first... then second is that I need to clean up the
whole package...

So that's it... shoot me an email if you're interested in learning more,

-Walt