[buug] [jpeterson at usenix.org: USENIX Discounts & Give-Aways]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Mon Apr 16 14:24:34 PDT 2007

FYI...someone local want to contact Jennifer?

-Jon

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Peterson <jpeterson at usenix.org> -----

Cc: Anne Dickison <anne at usenix.org>
From: Jennifer Peterson <jpeterson at usenix.org>
Subject: USENIX Discounts & Give-Aways
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:18:49 -0700
To: jammer at weak.org

Hi,

USENIX '07 is approaching! We would like to send some Annual Tech
brochures and USENIX give-aways to hand out at your next meeting. If
interested, please respond with your mailing information and we'll
mail them out to you the following day. Send 5 or more people from
your group and each person attending will receive $100 off their
registration! See below for further USENIX '07 details.

Join us in Santa Clara, CA, June 17-22,  2007, for the 2007 USENIX
Annual Technical Conference (USENIX '07). This year's program
includes 6 full days of training by industry experts such as Peter
Baer Galvin, Aeleen Frisch, and Richard Bejtlich; starting June 20,
technical sessions including the Refereed Papers track; keynote
address by Mendel Rosenblum, Stanford University; plenary closing by
Mary Lou Jepsen, One Laptop per Child; and other Invited Talks by
speakers including Werner Vogels, Amazon.com. Learn the latest
groundbreaking practices from researchers from around the globe.
Topics include: system administration, Linux, open source, security,
networking, and more.

Register at http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix07/ by June 1 and save
up to $300!

Thank you!