[buug] lvm issue

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:28:46 PDT 2007

Hello,

BTW, it's important to put a "0"( zero) in the last field otherwise you'll halt
on startup when the drives are checked for fsck before mounting.  You'll
see complaint's about not being able to mount drives anyway but no worry -
you know the usb drive is not connected.  I'm sure there is an easy autofs
way to do this as well, maybe even better.

Ciao!
Mike

--
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.