[buug] backup a dir with hard links

John de la Garza john at jjdev.com
Tue Feb 13 17:26:35 PST 2007

I maybe misreading, but I don't understand how this link applies to
me.  I am not having a problem with sym links, but rather hard links
(which, as you probably know can only be files not directories, like
the link you posted talks about)

I am I missing something?

I want my copy to have the same hard links as the source.