[buug] dd to clone

John de la Garza john at jjdev.com
Thu Mar 8 15:18:54 PST 2007

This kind of gets back to me wanting to use dd.  From what I see this
is a gui to dd (and some other things like netcat).  I'm kind of in
need of a command line tool.  I only have a shell interface to work
with.

Although, if I play with this I may get some ideas from looking at
what it does to image a drive.