[buug] colocation space

Jeremy Brand jeremy at nirvani.net
Fri Mar 30 15:29:37 PDT 2007

Howdy all,

I just recently had to move colos for my self-owned business, and
I took up residence in Hurricane Electric (fremont II) after
leaving Market Post Tower in San Jose.

I have one extra cabinet at Hurricane Electric (fmt2) and if
anyone wants to drop in some *nix servers, I am hoping someone
will help me offset my costs.  BTW, no Windows servers welcome,
thank you for asking.

Here's my offer.

- 12U of physical space in a shared 7foot locking, shared cabinet.
- 5Amp of dedicated to you, breakered, UPS and generator backed
   power.
- 1TB of data transfer per month.
- Front and Rear mounting posts. (bring your own shelves [BYOS] or
   use rack-mount servers.
- Unlimited IPs (your own subnet) with proper ARIN justification.

And all the other standard features of a high-end colocation
facility.

I'm asking $200/month for this.  Email me off list if interested.

More details about Hurricane Electric at their website: www.he.net

Sorry for the spam.

Jeremy

--
"Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future."
                                    Niels Bohr