[buug] Ian Zimmerman @ Au Coquelet Cafe (Berkeley) 7-9 P.M. Wed. Oct. 3rd

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 2 07:48:36 PDT 2007

Yes you're all invited:
Ian Zimmerman will be in the area briefly, so we're doing an informal meet-up:
2007-10-03 (Wed. Oct 3rd) 7-9 P.M. US/Pacific
Au Coquelet Cafe
2000 University Ave.
Berkeley, CA  94704-1006
USA
1-510-845-0433

Some may note this is where BUUG meets (but not when BUUG meets; BUUG will
still have its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday).  And though a
Wednesday, this isn't when BAD meets ... so also thus not officially a BAD
meeting.

Keysignings?  Sure ... Ian Zimmerman is also an out-of-area resident
presently, so, maybe pick up some signatures from someone a bit further
away than your own backyard.

How to spot us / where to find us:
We'll likely sit where BUUG generally meets - not at the front section
of the cafe, but back behind that section (and typically there, and not
*all* the way back in the "restaurant" section).  Look for some nerdly
folks and/or familiar faces, and maybe even something resembling "BUUG",
"BAD" and/or a Debian swirl to give folks a hint which likely looking
bunch would be us.

references/excerpts:
http://www.buug.org/
http://bad.debian.net/