[buug] BALUG Tomorrow = Chris Dibona

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:17:56 PDT 2008

Just wanted to say thanks for setting up the BALUG meeting yesterday. Twas
my 1st and certainly not my last. Thanks again to Chris Dibona for the
informative talk on Open Source.

Searching Google now for more info on Android and how to get my feet wet in
that.

Good people makes for a good time.

Sincerely,
Alden