[buug] More books for BUUG from the Pearson Education User Group Program

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 13 10:47:44 PST 2008

More books for BUUG from the Pearson Education User Group Program

Looks like this was delivered yesterday, I'll likely[1] bring them to
the 2008-12-18 BUUG meeting.

MySQL, 4th Edition
http://www.informit.com/title/0672329387
     * By Paul Dubois
     * Published Aug 29, 2008 by Addison-Wesley Professional. Part of
the Developer's Library series.
           o Copyright 2009
           o Dimensions 7x9
           o Pages: 1224
           o Edition: 4th.
           o ISBN-10: 0-672-32938-7
           o ISBN-13: 978-0-672-32938-8

PHP and MySQL Web Development, 4th Edition
http://www.informit.com/title/0672329166
     * By Luke Welling, Laura Thomson
     * Published Oct 1, 2008 by Addison-Wesley Professional. Part of
the Developer's Library series.
           o Copyright 2009
           o Dimensions 7x9
           o Pages: 1008
           o Edition: 4th.
           o ISBN-10: 0-672-32916-6
           o ISBN-13: 978-0-672-32916-6

footnotes:
1. I've got oncall that week, so, though likely I'll make it, there's
minor probability that I might not make it.