[buug] more books for BUUG!

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 15 22:21:25 PST 2008

Looks like books, etc. were delivered yesterday.  I plan to bring them
to the next (2008-02-21) BALUG meeting.  We got:

-- RailsSpace Ruby on Rails Tutorial (Video LiveLessons) by Aurelius
Prochazka; http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0321517067

- the latest book from bestselling author Mark Sobell! "A Practical
Guide to Ubuntu Linux". www.informit.com/title/013236039X

- a new "Unleashed" title from SAMS Publishing: "Ubuntu 7.10 Linux
Unleashed", 3rd Edition, authored by Andrew and Paul Hudson;
www.informit.com/title/0672329697

-- New Paperback Edition! Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment:
Paperback Edition, 2nd Edition by W. Richard Stevens
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0321525949

references/excerpts:

http://weak.org/pipermail/buug/2008-January/002997.html