[buug] Tom Belote is willing to speak about backup

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Tue Jun 3 11:29:13 PDT 2008

Keith Goodman wrote:
>I'd like to hear a talk on backup programs, especially duplicity.

John Reagan responded:
>Great idea. Do yo know anyone who might could give it??

I spoke with Tom Belote and he would be willing to give a talk on backup
from a Linux perspective at the July meeting.  Tom is quite knowledgeable
about backup having spent much of 06/07 writing a backup application for a
previous startup.

Please let me know if this is something that BUUG is interested in.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell