[buug] [Baypiggies] ANNOUNCE: TOMORROW Sat June 7 INSTALLFEST TALKS POTLUCK, Berkeley 12N-6P

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jun 6 10:41:08 PDT 2008

I confirm there is roughly a 75% change that I will make this meeting.
I intend to and will do so unless an higher priority emergency comes
up. I have work to do on a project, so I'll be coding in the corner
and listening most of the time if that's okay.

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi