[buug] Videoconference- was Re: Berk InstFest Talks Potluck- 2) Please RSVP %

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jun 7 01:18:08 PDT 2008

Hi PR - Are you still available to try to test this out today
(saturday) sometime between 12N & 6p?  If so, please email me
directly (not the list) your phone #, & when you're available, &
we;ll work on seeting what we can accomplish.  The phone
connection will greatly increase work progress rate, over, ex,
irc.
PR wrote:
I have quite a few video client players to test on my linux
lappy. i need a url, ip, port, so forth, authentication, keys?
let me know. tanks, :)