[buug] ANNOUNCE: BAD Meeting TOMORROW Sat June 7 @ INSTALLFEST TALKS POTLUCK, Berkeley 3-4PM

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Jun 7 14:19:18 PDT 2008

Keith,
    I'm sorry to have missed you. I was also running late and so were
about 9 other who are here now....    I'm not sure how long we are
staying.. I'm just a n00b myself sitting in the corner trying to get
work done.  If it helps, we've moved to the Free Speech Cafe -
outdoors and are just chatting.... looking for a hub so we can share a
connection.

I'm not sure how helpful this is...  But, I hope I could help a little.

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi