[buug] ProgLangTalkPosbility Interest??

Wm. F. Honeycutt bill.honeycutt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:17:15 PDT 2008

What I've seen in John's and other's posts seem to fill a niche that is not
regularly addressed for the East Bay.  John, have you considered how you
might host a mailing list on another server, a server other than BUUG?  Last
Saturday I had other obligations, but I would like to see more regular
install-fests on this side of the Bay.