[buug] Thanks buug.org. Who is buug.org's web&list master...? Hosting?

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Jun 12 01:48:27 PDT 2008

Hi - thanks to whomever(s) runs the buug.org site & mailing list. I
guess you know I've been making use of the mailing list to organize the
BITP.  Whom do I thank for having the site, running the site, & running
the weak.org host for the mailing list?

=====
Question to the list readers, and buug.org web & list admins:

I'm organizing the BITP as an unpaid community volunteer.  I'll soon be
looking to put a website & mailing list together for that entity.  I'm
not a sysadmin, webmaster, net admin, list admin, no do I want to be.
So, I'm looking for a place where all that can be done for me, & I can
just basically update web page content & use it's list.  All the $ to do
this comes out of my pocket, so I'm looking to keep costs down.

I guess the options are for me to:
1) find some shared managed hosting for $, or
2) find someone who has web edmin, list admin, etc skills, and has
access to existing server hw, web sw, mail sw, etc, who might be willing
to, for free or very little $, set that up or assist with this.

(I could pay some small $ to offset direct costs, such as internet
bandwith, electricity, whatever).

Do you have any suggestions for me for either of those options?

Thank you.