[buug] Hi. Thanks. How's dates get updated?

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Jun 12 02:14:27 PDT 2008

Hi Aaron - Did you see my just sent thanks to buug.org webmaster email
on the buug list? If that's you - thanks.

If you haven't yet read & replied to the questions there, I'd sure
appreciate your suggestions. Thankyou.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:35:47 -0700, "Aaron Porter" <atporter at gmail.com>
said:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:40 AM, David Fox <dfox94085 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > And I didn't see the announcement on the main buug.org web page. If
> > it's to be a regular routine thing, it should be there in plain view.
> > I had to go through the list archives on buug to get to the
> > announcement - at least on that side, as I had already seen it posted
> > on svlug.
>
> I'm not sure this has anything to do with BUUG, other than the
> discussion was started on a BUUG list. While the meeting was called in
> some vague way as a BAD meeting (though not really) it was added to
> that groups page with the full detail given at the time the meeting
> was called:
>
>     *   The nxt BAD meeting will be held on Saturday, June 7 in
> Berkeley in a place TBD.
>
> BUUG meetings are listed on the BUUG site, and amusingly things still
> look current even though my last page edit was nearly 4 years ago.

If your last edit was 4 yrs ago, how are the meeting dates added to the
buug.org page? Automatically?

                          unladen european swallow